- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Rarities Collection American Original '60s Quilt Maple Top Stratocaster Rosewood Neck Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L57339 000001000 L57339000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Rarities Collection from Fender brings together exotic tonewoods and Fender's finest pickups and hardware for an unparalleled musical experience....Click To Read More About This Product
This Limited-Edition Strat is loaded with luxury and tone.
The Rarities Collection from Fender brings together exotic tonewoods and Fender's finest pickups and hardware for an unparalleled musical experience. This Rarities Quilt Top Strat doubles down with a '60s C-profile, solid-rosewood neck to complement the roasted alder body with quilt-maple cap for truly spectacular looks and tone. Featuring Fender's Pure Vintage hardware and electronics, this instrument gets some added pizzazz from the gold-anodized aluminum pickguard. The guitar has a sweetly articulate voice, with plenty of warmth. This is one you'll treasure for years. Includes vintage-style hardshell case.
- Gloss-finished quilt maple top over roasted alder body
- 25.5"-scale rosewood neck, 21-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Fender Pure Vintage '65 pickups, 5-way switch
- Pure Vintage synchronized tremolo and tuners
Don't miss this limited edition Rarities Strat. Order yours now.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Quilted Maple
- Body wood: Roasted Alder
- Body finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: '60s C
- Neck wood: Rosewood
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed Urethane
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Vintage tall
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.65 in. (42 mm) Bone
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Pure Vintage '65
- Middle: Pure Vintage '65
- Bridge: Pure Vintage '65
- Brand: Fender
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-saddle vintage-style synchronized tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Anodized aluminum pickguard, Limited Edition neckplate
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.