- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Road Worn Limited Edition '50s Stratocaster Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L76617 000001000 L76617000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fender Road Worn ’50s Stratocaster recreates the look and feel of a well-loved original. The nitrocellulose lacquer finish— prized for its aging ...Click To Read More About This Product
A classic electric with the look and feel of an original.
The Fender Road Worn ’50s Stratocaster recreates the look and feel of a well-loved original. The nitrocellulose lacquer finish— prized for its aging patterns and ability to "breathe"—is hand-distressed for an authentically broken-in vibe. This alder-bodied Strat delivers the playing comfort you’d expect from a great vintage guitar.
Fender recreated a trio of calibrated single-coil Hot Strat pickups to sound more like the originals. Spec'd with Formvar wire and individually-beveled alnico 5 magnets, they have the crisp, articulate tone that first made Fender famous.
The updated Thick Soft V-shaped neck has a 7.25''-radius maple fretboard with 21 vintage-tall frets. Vintage-style tuners and a 6-saddle synchronized trem complete the package. Other features include vintage-style strap buttons, 5-way pickup switching and traditional Strat control layout. The Fender Road Worn ’50 Strat includes a deluxe gig bag.
- Alder body with Road Worn nitrocellulose finish
- Maple neck with Thick Soft V-shape, maple fretboard
- Three ’50s single-coil Hot Strat pickups, 5-way switch
- 6-saddle synchronized tremolo bridge, vintage-style tuners, synthetic bone nut
Resurrect the ’50s with a Road Worn Strat. Order now.
- Body Type: Double Cutaway Solid Body
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck shape: V
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 7.25"
- Fret size: Vintage Tall
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.65 in. (42 mm) Synthetic Bone
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Proprietary Single Coil
- Middle: Proprietary Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Single Coil
- Control layout: Master volume Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 5-Way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 2-point Fulcrum tremolo
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Gig Bag
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Country of Origin: Mexico
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.