Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Fender Road Worn Limited Edition '60s Stratocaster Electric Guitar Lake Placid Bluetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Lake Placid Blue
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Resurrect the ’60s with this classically-cool instrument.
Fender recreated a trio of calibrated single-coil Hot Strat pickups to sound more like the originals—crystalline and bell-like. Spec'd with enamel-coated wire and alnico 5 magnets, they have the crisp, articulate tone that first made Fender famous.
The mid-’60s maple C-shaped neck has a 7.25''-radius pau ferro fretboard with 21 vintage-tall frets. Vintage-style tuners and a 6-saddle synchronized trem complete the package. Other features include vintage-style strap buttons, chrome hardware and a 4-bolt neck plate. The Fender Road Worn ’60 Strat includes a deluxe gig bag.
- Alder body with Road Worn nitrocellulose finish
- Maple neck with mid-’60s C-shape, pau ferro fretboard
- Three ’60s single-coil Hot Strat pickups, 5-way switch
- 6-saddle synchronized tremolo bridge, vintage-style tuners
Rock a Road Worn Strat. Order today.
Road Worn Limited Edition '60s Stratocaster Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body Type: Double Cutaway Solid Body
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Material: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 7.25"
- Fret size: Medium Tall
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.65 in. (42 mm) Synthetic Bone
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Proprietary Single Coil
- Middle: Proprietary Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Single Coil
- Control layout: Master volume Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 2-point Fulcrum tremolo
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Gig Bag
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.