- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Ron Emory Loyalty Slope Shoulder Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product H90499
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Longtime T.S.O.L. guitarist Ron Emory has infused some truly distinctive Fender acoustic guitars with his years of SoCal-punk cred and expertise. Amo...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A unique combination of classic Fender style and features with Fishman electronics.
Longtime T.S.O.L. guitarist Ron Emory has infused some truly distinctive Fender acoustic guitars with his years of SoCal-punk cred and expertise. Among the latest and greatest is the new Ron Emory "Loyalty" Slope-Shoulder Dreadnought, in which he has combined his favorite features from several guitars in his large collection to create a stylish and eminently affordable model.
The Ron Emory "Loyalty" Slope-Shoulder Dreadnought is available in two versions-one with a spruce top, mahogany back and sides, mahogany neck and a vintage-style sunburst finish reminiscent of the 1930s; the other with an all-ash body, maple neck and butterscotch-stain finish resembling his '52 Telecaster. Both versions feature quartersawn scalloped "X" bracing, elegant herringbone body binding and rosette, soft "V" neck profile and aged neck binding, rosewood fingerboard with diamond inlays and 12th-fret "Loyalty" logo, 20 large vintage-style frets, 1970s-style Fender headstock, three-ply pickguard, vintage-style rosewood "Viking" bridge with Graphtech Nubone compensated saddle, open-gear tuners, and Fishman Isys III pickup/active preamp system with built-in chromatic tuner, on/off switch, three-band EQ and volume control.
- Slope Shoulder Dreadnought
- Laminated mahogany (sunburst) or ash (butterscotch) top & body
- Quartersawn Scalloped X bracing
- Mahogany (sunburst) or maple (butterscotch) neck with rosewood fingerboard
- Soft V shape neck
- Graphtech Nubone nut and saddle
- Fishman Isys III System
Enjoy the style and sound of this special dreadnought. Order today.
- Body Shape: Slope Shoulder Dreadnought
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany or Laminated Ash
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany or Laminated Ash
- Body Top: Laminated Spruce or Laminated Ash
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped X
- Rosette: Herringbone
- Body Depth: 3.75" (Front) to 4.75" (Rear)
- Body Binding: Herringbone
- Neck Shape: Soft "V"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: White Diamond-Shaped
- Fingerboard Radius: 11.81" (300mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany or Maple
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.3" (64.3 cm)
- Neck Binding: Herringbone
- Special Electronics: Fishman Isys III System with Active Onboard Preamp and Tuner
- Controls: Built-In Chromatic Tuner with On/Off Switch, Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Viking-Style Rosewood with Graphtech Nubone Compensated Saddle
- String Nut: Graphtech NuBone
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Unique Features: Ron Emory signature on truss rod cover, white diamond-shaped position inlays with 12th-fret "Loyalty" logo, factory-mounted forward strap button with internal block reinforcement, '70s headstock shape, black-with-white-dot bridge pins, dual-action truss rod