- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Special Edition Standard Stratocaster HSS Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- H64304 000001000 H64304000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The FSR Standard Stratocaster HSS Electric Guitar is a factory special run. It ups the ante with upgraded details like a vintage tinted neck, custom-...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A great player and looker at a special price.
The FSR Standard Stratocaster HSS Electric Guitar is a factory special run. It ups the ante with upgraded details like a vintage tinted neck, custom-color hardware, and two classic Fender single-coil pickups (neck and middle) and a high-output humbucker (bridge). You'll also love the standard Strat features the rocker is fitted with such as alder body, maple neck, 21-fret maple fretboard with a 9.5" radius, and a Synchronized Tremolo bridge. Case sold separately.
- Alder body
- Vintage-tinted gloss maple neck
- modern "C" neck profile
- Maple fretboard with a
- Black dot position inlays
- '50s era "spaghetti" logo on the headstock
- Three-ply black-white-black pickguard
- Two classic Fender single-coil pickups (neck and middle) and a high-output humbucker at the bridge
- Master Volume, two Tones
- 5-position blade selector switch
- Synchronized Tremolo bridge
- Black knobs and pickups
- Grey hardware
Don't miss out on this special run Strat at a super price!
- Model number: 014 0009 506
- Fretboard radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Frets: 21 vintage jumbo
- Nut width: 1.653" (42mm)
- Scale length: 25.5" (648 mm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.