- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Special Edition Standard Telecaster HH Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- K45656 000001000 K45656000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Powered by a pair of chrome-covered humbucking pickups, this Telecaster has a slightly thicker, deeper voice than usual, while retaining authentic Fe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Powered by a pair of chrome-covered humbucking pickups.
Powered by a pair of chrome-covered humbucking pickups, this Telecaster has a slightly thicker, deeper voice than usual, while retaining authentic Fender note clarity and articulation. Master volume and tone controls, along with a three-way blade pickup switch sculpt the pickup’s voice for titanic waves of sound that can be shaped to match any musical genre.
The comfortable modern “C”-shaped neck is comfortable during long playing sessions while the 9.5 in.-radius maple fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets provides a easy, familiar playing feel that handles chords and melodic playing with ease. A 6-saddle string-through-body hardtail bridge provides singing sustain along with accurate intonation and rock-solid tuning stability.
The warm, rich look of the fingerboard contrasts beautifully with the crisp Daphne Blue finish over an alder body. Other aesthetic touches include chrome hardware, skirted control knobs and a dual-wing string tree. A study in restrained elegance, the Special Edition Standard Telecaster HH is a gorgeous, luminescent addition to any player’s collection. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss Polyester
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C modern
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.656" (42mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Standard humbucking
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Standard humbucking
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 6-saddle
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Standard cast
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickups Limited production
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Mexico
Enjoy the comfort and power of this special-edition Tele. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.