- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Standard FSR Telecaster Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product H75248
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fender Standard FSRTelecaster Electric Guitar is a factory special run that features the best of the old and the new: a fast-action maple neck, c...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A classic electric guitar that is so simple, yet incredibly versatile!
The Fender Standard FSRTelecaster Electric Guitar is a factory special run that features the best of the old and the new: a fast-action maple neck, cast/sealed machine heads, 2 classic single-coil pickups, and a 6-saddle string-thru-body bridge. Since its introduction in the early '50s, guitarists in all musical genres have relied on the Fender Telecaster guitar for its powerful tone and smooth playability. Timeless.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Body: Alder
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple, Modern "C" Shape, (Tinted Satin Urethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple,
- Fingerboard radius: 9.5" Radius (241mm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo
- Pickups: 2 Hot Standard Tele Single-Coil Pickups (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching:
- 3-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: Standard 6-Saddle String-Thru-Body Bridge
- Machine Heads: Fender/Ping Standard Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650" (42mm)
- Unique Features: Vintage Styling, Fender Transition Logo, Parchment Plastic Parts
- Strings: Fender Super 250L, Nickel Plated Steel, Gauges: (.009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042), p/n 073-0250-003
- Finish: Polyester
- Accessories: Standard Gig Bag
- Introduced: 11/2008
Get a classic today!