- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender T-Bucket 300 CE Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product 430541
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
On your mark, get ready, get set, go! With an authentic motif designed by hot rod artist extraordinaire Vince Ray, you can imagine the wind blowing i...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Play your favorite tunes on an exciting Fender T-Bucket.
On your mark, get ready, get set, go! With an authentic motif designed by hot rod artist extraordinaire Vince Ray, you can imagine the wind blowing in your hair as you put the pedal to the metal, and wail on one of the Fender T-Buckets acoustic guitars, all greased up and hot rodded.
This Fender T-Bucket 300 CE is a single-cutaway dreadnought beauty with a laminated flame maple top and laminated mahogany back and sides. Other features on the Fender T-Bucket guitar include scalloped bracing, die-cast machine heads, all-solid rosewood bridge with compensated saddle and Fishman electronics. Pick up, plug in, and rock the house with your new Fender acoustic guitar.
- Inlaid "f" and pinstriping motif by Vince Ray at 12th fret
- Inlaid pinstriping motif on headstock and rosette
- Dual action truss rod
- Scalloped X-bracing
- Side dot position inlays
- Factory-mounted forward strap button with internal block reinforcement
- Ivory body and neck binding
- Urea nut and saddle
- White with black dot bridge pins
- Chrome end pin
- Instrument type: hot rod design
- Model name: T-Bucket 300 CE 3-color sunburst
- Series: hot rod design
- Body style: single-cutaway Fender style dreadnought
- Finish: gloss, (Polyurethane)
- Top: laminated flame maple
- Bracing: scalloped X bracing
- Back and sides: laminated mahogany
- Neck: nato
- Fingerboard: rosewood
- No. of frets: 20
- Bridge: rosewood with compensated saddle
- Machine heads: chrome, (die-cast)
- Fishman electronics
- Scale length: 25.2"
- Width at nut: 1.69"
- Width at heel: 2.24"