Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Fender Vintera Limited-Edition '50s Telecaster Road Worn Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar Sonic Bluetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Fender Vintera Limited-Edition '50s Telecaster Road Worn Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar Sonic Blue
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A classic electric with the look and feel of a well-loved original.
For the Vintera Road Worn, Fender recreated a set of its favorite Telecaster pickups using Formvar-coated wire, alnico 2 magnets for the neck pickup and alnico 3 for the bridge. Twangy and articulate, they have the crisp, snarling sound that put Fender on the musical map.
The thick ’50s U-shaped neck has a 7.25''-radius maple fretboard with 21 vintage-tall frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-style Tele bridge with three brass barrel saddles gives this Telecaster its characteristic twang, while vintage-style tuning machines provide original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include vintage-style strap buttons, chrome hardware and 4-bolt neck plate. Includes deluxe gig bag.
- Alder body with Road Worn nitrocellulose finish
- Maple neck with thick ’50s U-shape and maple fretboard
- 2 vintage-style ’50s single-coil Hot Tele pickups with 3-way switch
- Vintage-style string-thru bridge with 3 brass barrel saddles and vintage-style tuners
Resurrect the ’50s with a Limited-Edition Vintera Road Worn Tele. Order now.
Vintera Limited-Edition '50s Telecaster Road Worn Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body type: Single-cutaway solid body
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck shape: U
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 7.25"
- Fret size: Vintage-tall
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.65 in. (42 mm) synthetic bone
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Proprietary single coil
- Bridge: Proprietary single coil
- Control layout: Master volume, Master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed bridge
- Bridge design: Barrel saddle
- Tailpiece: String-thru body
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6 string
- Case: Gig bag
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.