- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Vintera '70s Telecaster Thinline Electric Guitar
Candy Apple Red
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L58812 000002000 L58812000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Capture the style and sound of Fender's iconic years with the Vintera '70s Telecaster Thinline. The Seth Lover-designed Wide-Range Humbucker debuted...Click To Read More About This Product
Sleek, warm and one of a kind, this Tele Thinline has the vibe.
Capture the style and sound of Fender's iconic years with the Vintera '70s Telecaster Thinline. The Seth Lover-designed Wide-Range Humbucker debuted in 1971, and Fender has re-voiced a new version to be closer than ever to the original for the Vintera series, coming as close as possible to the characteristic tone of the rare, original spec CuNiFe (Copper-Nickel-Iron) magnets. Featuring dual Wide-Range pickups, the '70s Tele Thinline carries the warmth, resonance and clarity of the original. The Vintera version carries period correct features — 7.25"-radius fingerboard, vintage-style frets and tuners, and a Strat-style hardtail bridge, like the original. From the classic looks to the attention paid to the pickup voicing, this Telecaster adds a throaty growl to the traditional twang, for a guitar that's at home across a number of musical genres. Includes deluxe gig bag.
- Gloss-finish semi-hollow ash body
- 25.5"-scale maple neck, 21-fret, 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard
- Dual, re-voiced Fender Wide Range humbuckers
- Vintage-style 6-saddle Strat hardtail bridge, "F"-stamped vintage-style tuners
Click or call to order your Vintera '70s Telecaster Thinline now.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Ash
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C slim
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 7.25 in.
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.65 in. (42 mm) Not specified
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Wide range humbucking
- Bridge: Wide range humbucking
- Brand: Fender
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 6-saddle vintage-style Strat hardtail
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Gig bag
- Country of origin: Mexico
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.