- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Vintera '70s Telecaster Thinline Electric Guitar
- Product L58812
Capture the style and sound of Fender's iconic years with the Vintera '70s Telecaster Thinline. The Seth Lover-designed Wide-Range Humbucker debuted...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Sleek, warm and one of a kind, this Tele Thinline has the vibe.
Capture the style and sound of Fender's iconic years with the Vintera '70s Telecaster Thinline. The Seth Lover-designed Wide-Range Humbucker debuted in 1971, and Fender has re-voiced a new version to be closer than ever to the original for the Vintera series, coming as close as possible to the characteristic tone of the rare, original spec CuNiFe (Copper-Nickel-Iron) magnets. Featuring dual Wide-Range pickups, the '70s Tele Thinline carries the warmth, resonance and clarity of the original. The Vintera version carries period correct features — 7.25"-radius fingerboard, vintage-style frets and tuners, and a Strat-style hardtail bridge, like the original. From the classic looks to the attention paid to the pickup voicing, this Telecaster adds a throaty growl to the traditional twang, for a guitar that's at home across a number of musical genres. Includes deluxe gig bag.
- Gloss-finish semi-hollow ash body
- 25.5"-scale maple neck, 21-fret, 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard
- Dual, re-voiced Fender Wide Range humbuckers
- Vintage-style 6-saddle Strat hardtail bridge, "F"-stamped vintage-style tuners
Click or call to order your Vintera '70s Telecaster Thinline now.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Ash
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C slim
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 7.25 in.
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.65 in. (42 mm) Not specified
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Wide range humbucking
- Bridge: Wide range humbucking
- Brand: Fender
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 6-saddle vintage-style Strat hardtail
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Gig bag
- Country of origin: Mexico