- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Giannini GN-15 N Spruce Top Classical Guitar
- Write a Review
- #J18615 000003000 J18615000003000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Having built classical instruments for over 100 years, Giannini introduces the GN-15, a full-size classical 39" guitar. Featuring an excellent playin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A full-size nylon string with adjustable truss rod and bright sound.
Having built classical instruments for over 100 years, Giannini introduces the GN-15, a full-size classical 39" guitar. Featuring an excellent playing solid wood neck with an adjustable truss rod, rosewood fingerboard, attractive binding with a decorative rosette inlay and a laminated spruce top for greater sound projection. Wow, great looks and sound at a very affordable price. Case sold separately.
Classical nylon string
Linden back and sides
Solid wood neck with truss rod
48mm plastic nut
Classic type 3+3 nickel machine heads
25.6" / 650 mm scale length
19 nickel-silver frets
Black dot position markers (Fingerboard Side)
Case sold separately
Add a taste of Brazil to your music. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.