- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Giannini GNF-1R CEQ Mini Jumbo Nylon Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product J44724
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Giannini's GNF-1R is a mini jumbo nylon cutaway and an update of one of their best-selling models. The GNF-1R has a smooth-feeling "C" shape neck, ea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An affordable mini jumbo with 3-band EQ ideal for entry-level players.
Giannini's GNF-1R is a mini jumbo nylon cutaway and an update of one of their best-selling models. The GNF-1R has a smooth-feeling "C" shape neck, easy access to all frets, very comfortable body shape and sounds great acoustically or plugged in thru the onboard GN-3T preamp.
Case sold separately.
Body type: Mini Jumbo
Cutaway: Single cutaway
Top wood: Linden
Back & sides: Linden
Bracing pattern: Classical
Body finish: Natural Gloss Polyurethane
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: C
Nut width: 1.9 in. (48 mm)
Neck wood: Nato
Scale length: 25.6 in.
Number of frets: 19
Neck finish: Gloss Satin
Configuration: Soundhole mounted preamp
Preamp EQ: 3-band
Feedback filter: Phase
Headstock overlay: Linden
Tuning machines: Nickel Classic 3+3 with pearl buttons
Saddle & nut: Plastic
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Pickup System
Case: Sold separately
Accessories: Allen truss rod wrench
Country of origin: China
Order this special guitar today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.