- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Giannini GNFLE CEQ N Cutaway Nylon String Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J18624 000001000 J18624000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The GNFLE is a standard in Giannini's long tradition of making classical instruments. One of the first cutaway classical guitars ever designed, it pr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Accessible body design with undersaddle pickup and special preamp with built-in tuner for accurate performing.
The GNFLE is a standard in Giannini's long tradition of making classical instruments. One of the first cutaway classical guitars ever designed, it provides a great feel and easy access to the upper frets for easy playability. Cedar wood is the perfect complement to a classical instrument. The flexability of having the built-in EQ and tuner built inside the instrument makes it extremely practical in either an acoustically enviornment or a live setting. This classical instrument is a "classic" you should consider too.
Solid Red Cedar Top
Ovangkol Back and Sides
25.59 (650 mm) scale Llength
Gold Classic Type 3+3 machine heads with white buttons
Nato neck with double action truss rod
48 mm plastic nut
19 nickel-silver frets
White dot position markers (fingerboard side)
Piezo undersaddle pickup
Giannini G4TM preamp
Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, Presence and Phase Switches
Built-In Digital Chromatic Tuner
¼ and XLR Outputs
Glossy Natural Finish
Click or call to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.