- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson 1938 SJ-200 Acoustic Guitar
- Product J42474
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The King of the Flat-Tops recreated in the essence of an iconic 1938 model. One of Gibson’s most storied models, this Limited Edition is sure to impr...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An EXTREMELY rare Super Jumbo recreated to mirror a 1938 model with a sweet Adirondack red spruce top for true vintage tone.
The King of the Flat-Tops recreated in the essence of an iconic 1938 model. One of Gibson’s most storied models, this Limited Edition is sure to impress even the most discerning vintage collector and players alike. Built with a select Adirondack red spruce top with hot hide glue bracing and rosewood back and sides. A sublime, hand-sprayed Triburst finish on the neck and top dress this historical model. No detail is left untouched. The bound sound hole, vintage style script Gibson inlay, and unique pickguard add custom touches to the only 30 instruments built worldwide.
Ships with a Certificate of Authenticity.
Hardshell case included.
- Body type: Super Jumbo
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Adirondack Red Spruce
- Back & sides: Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Round
- Nut width: 1.725 in. (43.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Holly
- Tuning machines: Imperials
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Tusq
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body finish
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Accessories: Owner's manual
- Country of origin: United States
With only 30 made, you must act fast and order today to procure yours. Click now or pick up the phone. Hurry before they are all gone.