- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson 1959 ES-335TD Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J08750 000001000 J08750000001000
The Gibson 1959 ES-335TD Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar is a painstaking and historically accurate recreation. The 1959 model is especially prized by 33...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An historically accurate version of the model's best incarnation.
The Gibson 1959 ES-335TD Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar is a painstaking and historically accurate recreation. The 1959 model is especially prized by 335 lovers as the year "it all came together." Every nuance and spec of the original is here down to the "Mickey Mouse" cutaways, aniline dye neck filler, maple veneers, historic lightweight materials, hot-hide glue body and neck construction and colored binding. Electronics feature a pair of MHS humbuckers with an alnico III pickup at the neck and alnico II at the bridge. A matched set of 550K potentiometers adds to this semi-hollowbody's authentic tone. Hardshell case included.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Laminated maple
- Body wood: Laminated maple
- Body finish: Gloss nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Shape: 1959 profile
- Wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Historic
- Finish: Gloss nitrocellulose
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Standard
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: MHS Humbucker
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: MHS Humbucker
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: parallel
- Piezo: Not applicable
- Active EQ: Not applicable
- Special electronics: Not applicable
- Control layout: Separate volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Not applicable
- Kill switch: Not applicable
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: 550K matched-set potentiometers
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Certificate of authenticity
- Country of origin: United States
You could spend a lifetime and a fortune finding one in auction or you could get this one now. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.