- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson 1960 Hummingbird with Adjustable Saddle Acoustic Guitar
Heritage Cherry Sunburst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L74351 000001000 L74351000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Introduced in 1960 as Gibson’s first square-shoulder, the Hummingbird arrived at the dawn of a new era in music, and it was rapidly embraced by the p...Click To Read More About This Product
Classic Gibson Hummingbird with Thermally Aged Skita spruce top and thin nitro VOS finish.
Introduced in 1960 as Gibson’s first square-shoulder, the Hummingbird arrived at the dawn of a new era in music, and it was rapidly embraced by the prime movers on the scene. Built with a Thermally Aged Sitka spruce top, the 1960 Gibson Hummingbird reflects the appearance and performance of those early icons. Featuring an adjustable saddle, it's finished with Gibson's Thin Finish, including a hand-rubbed VOS process.
- Thermally aged Sitka spruce top, mahogany back and sides
- Round mahogany neck with compound dovetail neck-to-body joint, mother-of-pearl parallelogram inlays
- Gotoh Keystone tuners, casted Hummingbird pickguard, Hummingbird truss rod cover
- Thin nitrocellulose VOS finish
An excellent addition to your acoustic collection. Order today.
- Top wood: Thermally Aged Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Traditional hand-scalloped advanced X-bracing
- Finish: Thin finish nitrocellulose, VOS
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Neck shape: Round
- Nut width: 1.68"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 20
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Tuning machines: Gotoh Keystone
- Bridge: Traditional belly up, adjustable
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Case: Included
- Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.