- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson 2015 ES 335 Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J19529 000002000 J19529000002000
A top-flight ES-335 with Burst Bucker pickups, Grover tuners, and traditional looks, all skillfully crafted in the USA.New for 2015F-hole emblem engr...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The original 'Semi': superbly versatile with classic looks.
A top-flight ES-335 with Burst Bucker pickups, Grover tuners, and traditional looks, all skillfully crafted in the USA.
New for 2015
F-hole emblem engraved truss rod cover: The iconic symbol of the Gibson ES line is now the hallmark of Gibson Memphis.
Grover Milk Bottle Rotomatic tuners: Retro style tuners with modern features and 18:1 ratio for improved tuning accuracy.
Redesigned neck dimensions: Added thickness to Peghead transition provides greater strength and stability.
Historic truss rod: Superior adjustability due to the Teflon coating, larger diameter rod, original brass anchor and larger washer.
Bone nut: Bone for smooth tuning and excellent durability.
Rolled neck binding: Binding is rounded off to comfortably fit the contours of the player's hand.
Block inlay fretboard: Block fingerboard inlays are synonymous with the 1960's ES-335.
Low profile frets: Lower fret height provides smooth playability and accurate intonation.
New finish colors: New variations on your favorite vintage color schemes as well as all new, eye catching colors.
Burstbucker 1 & 2 pickups: Pickups are calibrated for each position for balanced output & brighter sound (closer to original PAFs).
Capacitor changes: Less treble cut than previous capacitor results in a tone with a harmonically rich, singing quality.
Locking stop bar tailpiece: Solid connection from the stop bar to the body of the guitar increases resonance and sustain all while making string changes simpler.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Maple 3-ply with poplar center
- Body wood: Maple 3-ply with poplar center
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: SlimTaper
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Historic
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Richlite
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width: 1.675" (42.5mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: BurstBucker 1
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: BurstBucker 2
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: TonePros AVR2
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Own a Gibson that'll last you a lifetime. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.