- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson 2015 Wes Montgomery L-5 CES Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H75392 000001000 H75392000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gibson Wes Montgomery L5-CES has a solid carved figured maple body and spruce top, figured maple/walnut neck, multi-bound body and pickguard whil...Click To Read More About This Product
The guitar used by a seminal jazz guitarist.
The Gibson Wes Montgomery L5-CES has a solid carved figured maple body and spruce top, figured maple/walnut neck, multi-bound body and pickguard while the ebony fingerboard features mother-of-pearl lock inlays. Features include a Gibson 57 Classic neck pickup, Mother of Pearl "Flowerpot" headstock inlay, bound F-Holes, PLEK setup, and a Gibson hardshell case
- Solid carved figured maple body and spruce top
- Figured maple/walnut neck
- Multi bound body and pickguard
- Ebony fingerboard features mother-of-pearl block inlays
- Gibson '57 Classic neck pickup
- Mother-of-pearl "flowerpot" headstock inlay
- Bound f-holes
- PLEK setup
- Gibson hardshell case
Call or click to order the Gibson Wes Montgomery L5-CES.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.