- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson 2016 Les Paul Standard T Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product J26285
Steeped in tradition, the 2016 Les Paul Standard T has all the ingredients that have made the Les Paul such a desirable guitar, and one of the most l...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Premium woods and original features.
Steeped in tradition, the 2016 Les Paul Standard T has all the ingredients that have made the Les Paul such a desirable guitar, and one of the most legendary. This year's model comes in a choice of carved plain maple top or beautifully figured maple top dependent on its finish. Body binding adds a familiar touch of elegance, while the mahogany back uses modern weight relief to add resonance and playing comfort. The mahogany neck is also bound and features a thick rosewood fingerboard for more traditional feel and tone with a compound radius that offers the best playing experience possible, whether you'e fingering open chords or soloing up the neck. The nut width is slightly narrower this year, and marks a return to the historic original width that players prefer. Gibson uses a self-lubricating Graph Tech nut that helps strings return to pitch from heavy string bending while adding sustain.
Burstbucker Pro humbuckers offer true PAF tone with coil-splitting for alternate single-coil sounds.
Hardware includes Grover locking tuners for best-in-class performance. The 2016 Les Paul Standard T comes fully set up and ready for action right out of its traditional brown hardshell case.
Best-in-class tuners provide outstanding performance with a classic look
The familiar, time-proven playing feel that made the Les Paul famous
Density for solid sustain, self-lubrication for accurate return-to-pitch - even with heavy string bending
Accurately reproduces the neck heel from the classic Les Paul Standards
The original Les Paul case style, featuring enhanced protection
Combines legendary resonance, serious sustain, and greater playing comfort
True PAF humbucker tone for today's player, with coil splitting for alternate single-coil sounds
Classic binding for traditional looks, one-piece design for seminal tone and sustain
Right out of the case, this handcrafted, American-made guitar is ready for action
Gorgeous AAA maple top accents translucent finishes
- Tuners: Traditional locking Grover tuners
- Neck width: Historic original 1-11/16" neck width
- Nut: Graph Tech nut
- Neck heel: Classic Les Paul heel
- Case: Traditional brown hard shell case
- Body: Carved maple top on mahogany body with modern weight relief
- Pickups: Burstbucker Pro humbuckers
- Fingerboard: Thicker rosewood fingerboard
- Setup: Comprehensive hand-finished setup
- Top: AAA maple top with translucent finishes
Get the Gibson you've been waiting for. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.