- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson 2017 Les Paul Standard HP Electric Guitar
- Product J46336
The Les Paul Standard 2017 HP is the most luxurious and groundbreaking Les Paul Standard ever made. A super exclusive AAAA flamed maple top, premium ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The new flagship of High Performance.
The Les Paul Standard 2017 HP is the most luxurious and groundbreaking Les Paul Standard ever made. A super exclusive AAAA flamed maple top, premium chrome hardware, beautiful nitro finish, and genuine mother-of-pearl inlays deliver the luxury.
Extreme performance comes from the prominent use of aluminum, steel, and titanium hardware; an innovative Fast-Access heel and Soloist's neck width and asymmetrical slim-taper profile; and a revolutionary new wiring system that allows over 150 fully reversible sonic options from the PAF-inspired Burstbucker Rhythm Pro and Lead Pro pickups.
It comes delivered in a Gibson High Performance super premium stamped aluminum case, along with a Gibson premium leather strap, a Gibson multi-tool and a polishing cloth.
- Body shape: Les Paul
- Body type: Solid Body
- Body material: Mahogany
- Top wood: AAAA Flamed Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Hi gloss lacquer
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Neck shape: Asymmetrical Slim Taper
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set Neck
- Scale length: 24.75
- Truss rod: Single Action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: Compound Radius
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width: 1.745"
- Configuration: Dual Humbucker
- Neck: BurstBucker Rhythm Pro
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: BurstBucker Lead Pro+
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Neck and Bridge Pickup Tap or Split, Neck and Bridge Vol Treble Bleed control, and Transient Suppression,2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 aviation grade toggle switch. 4 push-pull (individual tap/split, phase, and coil selection) and 5 position DIP switch (Neck and Bridge Pickup Tap or Split, Neck and Bridge Vol Treble Bleed control, and Transient Suppression)
- Control layout: 2 volumes, 2 tones
- Pickup switch: 1 aviation grade 3-way toggle switch
- Coil tap or split: Yes
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Aluminum TOM with titanium saddles and steel locking thumbwheels
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stop Bar with steel locking studs
- Tuning machines: G Force with improved gears
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: HP Aluminum Case
- Accessories: Gibson USA Guitar Strap, Gibson USA Polish Cloth, Truss Rod Wrench, 2.5mm adjustment wrench, Gibson USA's owners manual
- Country of origin: USA
Enjoy the latest upgrades form Gibson. Order today.