- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson 2018 ES-330 Thinline Hollowbody Electric Guitar
Sunset Burst 5-ply Black Pickguard
- K44254 000001001 K44254000001001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The premiere thinline hollowbody of all time, this Historic ES-330 is captured with iconic elements that have made this the guitar of guitars for pla...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Recreated in every detail.
The premiere thinline hollowbody of all time, this Historic ES-330 is captured with iconic elements that have made this the guitar of guitars for players of any style and technique. Memphis is recreating this particular piece of history in every detail: slim taper cutaways, Kluson white oval button tuners, rolled neck binding, vintage style "no logo" potentiometers-every stitch of this classic instrument has history written into it. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Hollow body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: 3-Ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C rounded
- Neck wood: Quartersawn mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Small block
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: MHS P-90
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: MHS P-90
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Thinline trapeze
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Enjoy the best that 2018 has to offer. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.