- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson 2018 ES-335 Dot Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #K44250 00000200112007725 K4425000000200112007725
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Long an icon for blues, jazz, Americana and rock players, the "dot-neck" ES-335 is renowned for warm tones that still have enough bite to make your p...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Burstbucker pickups and a more comfortable playing experience.
Long an icon for blues, jazz, Americana and rock players, the "dot-neck" ES-335 is renowned for warm tones that still have enough bite to make your point in a package with more than a modicum of style. Revised for 2018 to deliver that same style and sound while bring modern advances in materials, construction, plus a little extra splash of contemporary style, the ES-335 is ready to make your musical statement.
The 2018 Gibson ES-335 Dot has a redesigned neck with added thickness in the peghead transition to providee greater strength and stability along with a classic and comfortable 'C' neck profile. The Historic truss rod has superior adjustability due to the Teflon coating, larger diameter rod, original brass anchor and larger washer.
The binding is rounded off to comfortably fit the contours of the players hand and lower fret height provides smooth playability and accurate intonation. There are new variations on your favorite color schemes and to top it off the guitar is loaded with BurstBucker 1 pickup in the Neck and a BurstBucker 2 pickup in the Bridge. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: 3-Ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C classic
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Small block
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: BurstBucker 1
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: BurstBucker 2
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Dies-cast zinc stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover 102 Rotomatics
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Neck binding, Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Enjoy the best that 2018 has to offer. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.