- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson 2018 Hummingbird Walnut Avant Garde Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #K46066 00000100012337006 K4606600000100012337006
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 2018 Hummingbird Walnut AG is one of Gibson's modern square shoulder, slim bodied cutaway guitars. It's handcrafted with the same time-tested bu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A modern take on a Gibson classic with a walnut body, convenient cutaway, and L.R. Baggs Element electronics.
The 2018 Hummingbird Walnut AG is one of Gibson's modern square shoulder, slim bodied cutaway guitars. It's handcrafted with the same time-tested build techniques as their most iconic models. Each Gibson acoustic is full of expression, character, and exquisite beauty and this modern-styled instrument is no different.
Includes hardshell case.
- Single action truss rod
- Standard fret size
- Dot fingerboard inlays
- Set TK bridge
- Avant Garde pickguard
- Made in the USA
Want to get a Gibson? How about a Hummingbird? Consider us the feeder.
- Body type: Square Shoulder
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides: Walnut
- Bring pattern: Not specified
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Orientation: Right
- Neck shape: High Performance
- Nut width: 1.725 in.
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Number of fret: 20
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Grover Mini Nickel
- Bridge: Not specified
- Saddle and nut: Tusq
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Gibson Accessory Kit
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.