- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson 2018 J-45 Electric Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- K45462 000001000 K45462000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
You can never have too much of a good thing and Gibson's J-45 Electric Cutaway is just that. When you play the 2018 J-45 Cutaway, you'll notice that ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Classic look and design with L.R. Baggs electronics for solid plugged-in performances.
You can never have too much of a good thing and Gibson's J-45 Electric Cutaway is just that. When you play the 2018 J-45 Cutaway, you'll notice that it responds exactly to the player's style and technique - powerful one moment, and soft and mellow the next. This characteristic of round shoulder guitars is certainly one of the main attractions that players have always had toward Gibson's famous J-45 model, affectionately called "The Workhorse".
Hardshell case included.
- Single-action truss rod
- Set belly-up bridge
- Nickel hardware
- Standard-sized frets
- Set neckjoint
Grab yourself a Gibson with a quick click or call today.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Traditional hand-scalloped X
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Round
- Nut width: 1.725 in. (43.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle pickup
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Grover Rotomatics
- Bridge: Not specified
- Saddle and nut: Tusq
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.