- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson 2018 J-45 Mahogany Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #K45449 00000100013117088 K4544900000100013117088
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 2018 J-45 Mahogany features a solid mahogany top, back and sides. This rarely used tonewood combination offers a very unique, warm and round soun...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An all-mahogany beauty with a vintage vibe.
The 2018 J-45 Mahogany features a solid mahogany top, back and sides. This rarely used tonewood combination offers a very unique, warm and round sound and a beautiful vintage look, with an Antique Natural finish, which reveals the beautiful grain of the mahogany. A one-piece rosewood fingerboard with mother-of-pearl dot inlays and gold open-back Grover tuners enhance the guitar's subtle beauty. This April Limited Edition features the added versatility of an Element-Plus system allows for studio-quality amplification anywhere you perform.
Hardshell case included.
Bring home this solid Gibson with a quick click or call today.
- Body type: J-45
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Mahogany
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Traditional hand-scalloped X
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Round
- Nut width: 1.725 in. (43.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Grover Rotomatics Nickel
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle and nut: Tusq
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.