- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson 2018 J-45 Regal Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K45450 000001000 K45450000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Without question, the J-45 is one of the most beloved acoustic guitars in the history of modern music, and the icon of Gibson's round shoulder deadno...Click To Read More About This Product
Solid, easy-to-use electronics enhance this modernized J-45's already great sound.
Without question, the J-45 is one of the most beloved acoustic guitars in the history of modern music, and the icon of Gibson's round shoulder deadnought acoustic line since its introduction in 1942. The J-45 Regal is a celebration of the original. Combining vintage appointments with several modern features, the J-45 Regal delivers the renowned tone of classic J-45s, while adding refined finishes that complement its fundamental design, including new fingerboard inlays and a Regal truss rod cover.
Hardshell case included.
- Single-action truss rod
- Belly up bridge
- Split diamond inlays
- Set neck joint
- Standard fret size
Order this regal instrument today and join the Gibson family.
- Body type: J-45
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Maple
- Bracing pattern: Traditional hand-scalloped X
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: 50s rounded
- Nut width: 1.711 in. (43.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Grover Rotomatics Gold
- Bridge: Not specified
- Saddle and nut: Tusq
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.