- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson 2018 L-00 12 Fret Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- K45456 000001000 K45456000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Gibson's 2018 L-00 12 Fret acoustic-electric features the authenticity of a solid sitka spruce top, hot hide glue top bracing, and solid rosewo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A versatile parlor with plenty of power for any performance.
Gibson's 2018 L-00 12 Fret acoustic-electric features the authenticity of a solid sitka spruce top, hot hide glue top bracing, and solid rosewood back and sides. it provides powerhouse performance with authentic tone and volume. The 2018 L-00 12 Fret has a classic Antique Natural finish, an outstanding example of the original bursts from this era. This guitar includes a 1.75" nut width and distinct V–profile neck re-create the classic feel for flat- or finger-picking.
- Set neck joint
- 1/4 in. mother-of-pearl dot inlays
- Single-action truss rod
- Rectangular closed slot bridge
- Standard frets
Order this greta Gibson today.
- Body type: Parlor
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Traditional hand-scalloped X
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: V
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Number of frets: 18
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Grover Gold Open Back
- Bridge: Not specified
- Saddle and nut: Tusq
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.