- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson 2018 Limited Edition Hummingbird Acoustic-Electric Guitar - Techno Pink
- Write a Review
- #L18232 00000100010198017 L1823200000100010198017
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With this 2018 Limited Edition Gibson Hummingbird this unmistakable legendary guitar now comes with an unmistakable Techno Pink finish. It features a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The iconic Hummingbird in a striking limited edition pink finish.
With this 2018 Limited Edition Gibson Hummingbird this unmistakable legendary guitar now comes with an unmistakable Techno Pink finish. It features a perfect blend of traditional Hummingbird appointments and modern design details, including the distinctive pickguard re-imagined in a black design with the iconic Hummingbird art in white. This Limited Edition Techno Pink version also comes with L.R. Baggs VTC pickup for easy plug and play.
Hardshell case included.
Make a statement with this colorful Gibson. Order today.
- Body type: Square shoulder
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Hand-scalloped X
- Body finish: Techno Pink
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Round
- Nut width: 1.725" (43.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Not specified
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.