- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson 2018 Limited Edition Hummingbird Supreme AG Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #L18237 000001000 L18237000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Hummingbird Supreme AG is the ultimate instrument for the player wanting to step up to a professional-level acoustic guitar that is recording-rea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A classic reborn with limited edition detailing.
The Hummingbird Supreme AG is the ultimate instrument for the player wanting to step up to a professional-level acoustic guitar that is recording-ready straight out of the box. This high-end, high-performance model boasts a whole host of custom features. Gibson left no detail untouched combining it all together for a look and sound that's second to none. This Limited Edition Hummingbird Supreme AG is offered in a an Antique Natural or Rosewood Burst.
Gibson hardshell case included.
- Gold-plated hardware
- Compound dovetail neck-to-body neckjoint
- Multi-ply top binding
- Single-ply back binding
- Modern belly down bridge
- Mother-of-pearl framed parallelogram rosette inlay
- Antique natural or Rosewood burst finish
Take flight with a new Hummingbird. Order today.
- Body type: Square shoulder
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Redwood
- Bracing pattern: Traditional hand-scalloped X
- Body finish: Antique natural or Rosewood burst
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Advanced Response
- Nut width: 1.725" (43.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Not specified
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle pickup
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Grover Rotomatics
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle and nut: TUSQ
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Limited edition
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.