- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson 2018 Limited Edition J-200 Trans Orange Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #L18188 000001000 L18188000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This 2018 Limited Edition SJ-200 Trans Orange version of The King of the Flat-tops comes in a bold and spectacular Trans Orange finish. This stunning...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A standout Gibson with special orange hue to help it stand out even more.
This 2018 Limited Edition SJ-200 Trans Orange version of The King of the Flat-tops comes in a bold and spectacular Trans Orange finish. This stunning new color for 2018 is a dramatic twist on an iconic Gibson. Plug and play anywhere you perform with the added versatility of an L.R. Baggs Anthem pickup, which boasts a bridge plate-mounted microphone, as well as a under-saddle element for studio quality sound.
Comes with a hardshell case.
- 2-bar moustache bridge
- Mother-of-pearl crown fingerboard inlay
- Multi-ply top binding
- Multi-ply back binding
- Compound dovetail neck-to-body neckjoint
- 2-piece neck
Make a fine impression with this original Gibson. Order today.
- Body type: Super Jumbo
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Maple
- Bracing pattern: Traditional hand-scalloped X
- Body finish: Trans Orange
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Round
- Nut width: 1.725" (43.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Not specified
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Grover Rotomatics
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle and nut: TUSQ
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.