- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson 2018 Limited Edition J-45 Denim Blue Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #L18178 00000100010368022 L1817800000100010368022
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The modern players' J-45, this 2018 Limited Edition J-45 acoustic-electric has been hand-sprayed with a Denim Blue finish created specifically for th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The popular J-45 in a limited edition Denim Blue finish with L.R. Baggs electronics.
The modern players' J-45, this 2018 Limited Edition J-45 acoustic-electric has been hand-sprayed with a Denim Blue finish created specifically for this model. A perfect blend of new and traditional appointments, the Limited Edition J-45 Denim Blue features a Richlite bridge and fingerboard, L.R. Baggs VTC pickup, black teardrop pickguard, black top and back binding and a Trans Blue back and sides finish.
Includes a Gibson hardshell case.
- Mother-of-pearl dot inlays
- Multi-ply top binding
- Multi-ply back binding
- Compound dovetail neck-to-body neckjoint
- Traditional belly up bridge
You won't be blue if you order this Gibson, but your guitar will be, a really cool blue. Order now.
- Body type: Round shoulder
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Traditional hand-scalloped X
- Body finish: Denim Blue
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim taper
- Nut width: 1.725" (43.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Not specified
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Grover Rotomatics Nickel
- Bridge: Richlite
- Saddle and nut: Black
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.