- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson 2018 Limited Edition SJ-200 Wildfire Burst Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #L18185 00000100010598043 L1818500000100010598043
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Gibson's 2018 Limited Edition SJ-200 Wildfire Burst is the King of the Flat-tops with a gorgeous AAA maple back and sides and a special Wildfire Burs...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A special Super Jumbo with a limited edition finish.
Gibson's 2018 Limited Edition SJ-200 Wildfire Burst is the King of the Flat-tops with a gorgeous AAA maple back and sides and a special Wildfire Burst finish on the back and sides that beautifully compliments the flame on this iconic acoustic guitar. The 2018 Limited Edition SJ-200 Wildfire Burst also sports the added versatility of an L.R. Baggs Anthem pickup, which boasts a bridge plate-mounted microphone, as well as a under-saddle element for studio quality sound anywhere you play.
Includes a Gibson hardshell case.
- Mother-of-pearl crown inlays
- Multi-ply top binding
- Multi-ply back binding
- 2-bar moustache bridge
- Gold-plated hardware
- Compound dovetail neck-to-body joint
Grab one of these limited edition beauties before they're all gone. Order today.
- Body type: Super Jumbo
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Maple
- Bracing pattern: Traditional hand-scalloped X
- Body finish: Autumn Burst
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Round
- Nut width: 1.725" (43.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Not specified
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Grover Rotomatics
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle and nut: TUSQ
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.