- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson 2018 Limited Edition Songwriter 12-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #L18183 000001000 L18183000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This 2018 Limited Edition version of the highly acclaimed Songwriter Deluxe 12-String is an acoustic-electric with a Sitka spruce top paired with a 1...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Old-school bracing and appointments paired with modern electronics make this classic perfect for the modern player.
This 2018 Limited Edition version of the highly acclaimed Songwriter Deluxe 12-String is an acoustic-electric with a Sitka spruce top paired with a 1930's top bracing pattern and rosewood back and sides, which gives it a powerful projection and clarity. The 2018 Limited Edition Songwriter Deluxe 12-string is upgraded with the easy plug-and-play L.R. Baggs VTC electronics system, perfect for reproducing the unparalleled tonal range of a Gibson.
Includes a hardshell case.
- Custom line bridge
- Compound dovetail neck-to-body neckjoint
- Mother-of-pearl parallelograms fingerboard inlays
- Multi-ply top binding
- Single-ply back binding
- Gold-plating hardware
Grab this gorgeous Gibson 12-string today with a quick click or call. Order now.
- Body type: Square shoulder
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Hand-scalloped X
- Body finish: Antique natural or Rosewood Burst
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Round
- Nut width: 1.875" (48 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Not specified
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Mini Grovers
- Bridge: Richlite
- Saddle and nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 12
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.