- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson 2018 Parlor Rosewood Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- K44963 000001000 K44963000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Gibson Acoustic has a long history of pioneering small-body acoustic guitar designs. The 2018 Parlor Rosewood is an innovative, next evolution of wha...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Petite in size with world-class acoustic tone.
Gibson Acoustic has a long history of pioneering small-body acoustic guitar designs. The 2018 Parlor Rosewood is an innovative, next evolution of what a small-body cutaway instrument should sound like. Never before has a slim, small-body with a cutaway offered such a giant sound, excellent playability, and distinctive styling all in one package.
- J-165 parlor body shape
- Modern belly down bridge
- Multi-ply top binding
- Single-ply back binding
- Gold hardware
Make this Gibson yours. Order today.
- Body type: Parlor
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Traditional hand-scalloped X
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Advanced Response
- Nut width: 1.725 in. (43.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Not specified
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle pickup
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Not specified
- Bridge: Richlite
- Saddle and nut: Tusq
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Body shape
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.