- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson 2018 SJ-200 Standard Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K44931 000001000 K44931000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The legacy of Gibson's "King of the Flat-tops" lives on in the 2018 SJ-200 Standard. From its inaugural appearance in 1937, Gibson's SJ-200 set an un...Click To Read More About This Product
A recreation that exudes its heritage with beautiful sunburst finish and takes it to the modern world with L.R. Baggs electronics.
The legacy of Gibson's "King of the Flat-tops" lives on in the 2018 SJ-200 Standard. From its inaugural appearance in 1937, Gibson's SJ-200 set an unmatched Standard. The 2018 SJ-200 Standard continues a legacy of the world's most famous acoustic guitar, and certainly one of the most popular.
- 2-piece maple neck
- 2-bar moustache bridge
- Vintage sunburst finish
- Gold hardware
- Mother-of-pearl crown inlays
- Hardshell case
Order this great Gibson today.
- Body type: Super Jumbo
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Maple
- Bracing pattern: Traditional hand-scalloped X
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Round
- Nut width: 1.725 in. (43.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Not specified
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle pickup
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Not specified
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle and nut: Tusq
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Pickup system
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.