- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson 2018 SJ-200 Studio Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- L20185 000001000 L20185000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Gibson’s 2018 J-200 Studio proudly maintains the tradition and excellence of Gibson Acoustic’s Super Jumbo line, offering a remarkable combination of...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Rare tonewood combination offers exceptional projection with a full and balanced high end.
Gibson’s 2018 J-200 Studio proudly maintains the tradition and excellence of Gibson Acoustic’s Super Jumbo line, offering a remarkable combination of features that deliver all the sweet tone, clarity and presence expected from a Super Jumbo. The simple elegance of the J-200 Studio is evident in every detail, including its premium Sitka spruce top and attractive walnut back and sides, which combine for a rich, full, and balanced high end and grand projection.
Includes hardshell case.
- Walnut Burst finish
- Mother-of-pearl Graduated Crowns fingerboard inlays
- Multi-ply top binding
- Single action truss rod
- Standard fret size
- L.R. Baggs Anthem electronics
Grab this great Gibson today. Order now.
- Body type: Super Jumbo
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Walnut
- Bracing pattern: Hand-scalloped X
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Round
- Nut width: 1.725" (43.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Granadillo
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Walnut
- Tuning machines: Nickel Grover Rotomatics
- Bridge: Granadillo
- Saddle and nut: TUSQ
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.