- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson 2018 SJ-200 Vintage Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- #K45480 00000100013067008 K4548000000100013067008
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Gibson's Super Jumbo body style has long been the "Artist's Choice" for all styles of music since it was introduced. So much so, that this magnificen...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Special tonewood combination gives this Super Jumbo a sound like no other.
Gibson's Super Jumbo body style has long been the "Artist's Choice" for all styles of music since it was introduced. So much so, that this magnificent acoustic has become an icon for the world's most legendary rock and pop performers. Known for creating a giant choral background for vocal accompaniment, the SJ-200 Vintage is capable of a rich, full sound with a deep bass and crystal-clear highs.
Includes a hardshell case.
- Mother-of-pearl graduate crown inlays
- Standard-sized frets
- J-200 moustache bridge
- Single-action truss rod
- 12 in. neck radius
There's a reason so many players love the SJ-200. Join the crowd and order now.
- Body type: Jumbo
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Thermally cured Red spruce
- Back and sides: Flame Maple
- Bracing pattern: Traditional hand-scalloped X
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Round
- Nut width: 1.725 in. (43.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: 2-piece Maple
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Gotoh Relic gold
- Bridge: Not specified
- Saddle and nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.