- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson 2018 Songwriter 12-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #K45483 00000100010658064 K4548300000100010658064
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 2018 Songwriter Studio 12-string combines Gibson’s time-honored bracing patterns of the 1930s with their original dreadnought shape which has gai...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Classic Gibson construction with exceptional tone, playability and electronics.
The 2018 Songwriter Studio 12-string combines Gibson’s time-honored bracing patterns of the 1930s with their original dreadnought shape which has gained worldwide acclaim over the past decade. With a Sitka spruce top and a beautiful marquetry strip inlaid in the rosewood back, this popular guitar is built for projection.
Hardshell case included.
- Mother-of-pearl parallelogram fingerboard inlays
- CL 12-string bridge
- Gold hardware
- Single-action truss rod
- Standard-size frets
This 12-string really sings. Find out for yourself and order today.
- Body type: Square shoulder dreadnought
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Traditional hand-scalloped X
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Round
- Nut width: 1.875 in. (48 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: Long
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Grover Mini gold
- Bridge: Not specified
- Saddle and nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 12
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.