- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson 2018 Songwriter Studio EC Burst Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #K45464 00000100010368074 K4546400000100010368074
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
At the heart of Gibson’s square-shoulder dreadnought line of acoustic guitars is the Songwriter series, and the Songwriter Studio EC is its most fund...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Tried-and-true tonewood marriage with just the right appointments for a great reception.
At the heart of Gibson’s square-shoulder dreadnought line of acoustic guitars is the Songwriter series, and the Songwriter Studio EC is its most fundamental offering in a distinct cutaway design. First introduced in 2003, the Songwriter Studio EC combines Gibson’s time-honored bracing patterns of the 1930s with Gibson's original dreadnought shape, and it has gained worldwide acclaim over the past decade.
Hardshell case included.
- Mother-of-pearl parallelogram
- Set back joint
- Single-action truss rod
- Standard-size frets
- Custom line bridge
- Gold hardware
To get your hands on this Gibson, click add to cart and get it on it's way.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Traditional hand-scalloped X
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Round
- Nut width: 1.725 in. (43.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Gold Grover Rotomatic
- Bridge: Not specified
- Saddle and nut: Tusq
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.