- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson 2019 J-45 Sustainable Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L30461 000001000 L30461000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 2019 J-45 Sustainable acoustic-electric guitar is constructed using responsibly harvested walnut for a guitar built with the environment in mind....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A beautiful dreadnought built with sustainable walnut.
The 2019 J-45 Sustainable acoustic-electric guitar is constructed using responsibly harvested walnut for a guitar built with the environment in mind. The 2019 J-45 Sustainable is fitted with a Richlite fingerboard and bridge containing materials made from recycled content and pulp derived from responsibly harvested trees. Gibson hand rubs the wax finish on these beautiful instruments, allowing the guitar to fully resonate. They've also given the 2019 J-45 Sustainable acoustic-electric an L.R. Baggs VTC pickup for great amplified performance.
This guitar comes with a hardshell case.
- Diamonds and arrows wood inlays
- Mahogany neck
- Multi-ply top binding
- Single-ply back binding
- Standard frets
- Traditional belly-up bridge
- Nickel hardware
- Walnut truss rod cover
- Antique Natural finish
- Tear drop walnut pickguard
- Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
- Made in the USA
Be responsible to the environment and to yourself. Order this special Gibson before it's gone. Click "add to cart" now.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Walnut
- Bracing pattern: Traditional hand-scalloped X
- Body finish: Hand-rubbed wax
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Round
- Nut width: 1.725" (43.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Not specified
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Grover Rotomatics
- Bridge: Walnut
- Saddle and nut: TUSQ
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.