- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson 70s Explorer Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L73696 000001000 L73696000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
It has traveled to stages around the world, but Gibson's '70s icon is back to explore a new generation of players. Featuring a pair of '70s tribute b...Click To Read More About This Product
Classic Gibson 70s Explorer featuring a pair of '70s tribute burstbuckers.
It has traveled to stages around the world, but Gibson's '70s icon is back to explore a new generation of players. Featuring a pair of '70s tribute burstbuckers, hand wired with orange drop capacitors, this Gibson Explorer begs to be played loud. With its classic white finish, bound rosewood fingerboard, black speed knobs and chrome hardware, it looks as iconic as the generation of music it helped create.
- Mahogany body
- Mahogany Slim Taper neck, rosewood fingerboard
- 70s Tribute Burstbucker neck and bridge pickups, toggle switch (hand-wired with Orange Drop capacitors)
- Aluminum Nashville tune-o-matic bridge, stopbar tailpiece, Graph Tech nut
An icon is back to explore a new generation of players. Order today.
- Body shape: Designer
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Neck shape: Slim Taper
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Inlay: Acrylic dots
- Material: Rosewood
- Number of frets: 22
- Nut width/material: 1.695", Graph Tech
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: 70s Tribute Burstbucker
- Bridge: 70s Tribute Burstbucker
- Control layout: 2 volumes, 1 tone and toggle switch (hand-wired with orange drop capacitors)
- Bridge type: Fixed bridge
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Plating: Chrome
- Case: Hardshell case
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.