- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson 70s Flying V Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L73695 000001000 L73695000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The iconic Gibson '70s classic is ready to take flight again. With its bound rosewood fingerboard, slim taper neck and a pair of uncovered '70s tribu...Click To Read More About This Product
Rock the arena stage with this iconic Gibson '70s Flying V.
The iconic Gibson '70s classic is ready to take flight again. With its bound rosewood fingerboard, slim taper neck and a pair of uncovered '70s tribute burstbuckers all hand-wired with Orange Drop capacitors, this Gibson '70s Flying V is set to nail all of the classic tones of the era. Available in a classic white finish with matching headstock, silver reflector knobs and chrome hardware make this guar ready to rock any arena stage.
- Double cutaway mahogany solidbody
- Slim Taper mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard
- '70s Tribute Burstbucker neck and bridge pickups hand-wired with Orange Drop capacitors
- Aluminum Nashville Tune-o-Matic bridge, Grover Rotomatic tuning machines with kidney buttons, NuBone nut
This iconic axe is ready to take flight again. Order today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solidbody
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Neck shape: Slim Taper
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Acrylic Dots
- Nut width/material: 1.69", Graph Tech NuBone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: '70s Tribute Burstbucker
- Bridge: '70s Tribute Burstbucker
- Control layout: 2 Volumes, 1 Tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: Aluminum stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover Rotomatics with kidney buttons
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6
- Case: Hardshell case
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Country of Origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.