- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Custom 1957 Les Paul Special Single Cut Reissue VOS Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L76503 000001000 L76503000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With tone that’s warm and thick, a unique finish that was developed to work under the harsh lighting of early television soundstage and a serious roc...Click To Read More About This Product
A stripped down rock-and-roll icon returns.
With tone that’s warm and thick, a unique finish that was developed to work under the harsh lighting of early television soundstage and a serious rock-and-roll pedigree, the ’57 Les Paul Special has left a distinctive imprint on music history. A favorite of many players across multiple genres, the guitar’s throaty growl comes from a pair of P90 “soapbox” single-coil pickups. This Gibson Custom Shop reissue brings back, in the minutest details, the look, tone and feel of the original. Includes deluxe hardshell case and Certificate of Authenticity.
Over the years, Guitar Center's Platinum Rooms have honed their reputation of having a selection of some of the world's most desirable and exclusive gear. The Platinum Guitar Collection features a carefully considered selection of stunning instruments from the world's top builders, whether from the custom shops of major industry powerhouses or from the coterie of top-flight small luthiers. Packed with limited-edition, special-run and one-off unique guitars, the Platinum Collection is your source for the world's finest acoustic and electric guitars and basses. Call today to make a connection to your dreams.
- VOS Nitro-finished solid mahogany body
- 24.75”-scale mahogany neck, 22-fret Indian rosewood fingerboard
- Dual Custom P90 Soapbar single-coil pickups, 3-way switch
- Vintage-style compensated wraparound bridge, vintage-style tuners
Call your gear advisor for details on individual instruments.
- Body Type: Single Cutaway Solid Body
- Body wood: 1-piece Mahogany
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck shape: Vintage Chunky C
- Neck wood: Solid Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Vintage
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Material: Solid Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Nylon
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Proprietary Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Single Coil
- Control layout: Individual volume Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Compensated Wraparound
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.