- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Custom 1958 Lightly Figured Chambered Les Paul Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product H63370
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gibson Custom Shop 1958 Lightly Figured Chambered Les Paul is based on the famed Heritage Reissue Les Paul with two differences. It has a moderat...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
All you want in a '58 Reissue with more resonance and less weight.
The Gibson Custom Shop 1958 Lightly Figured Chambered Les Paul is based on the famed Heritage Reissue Les Paul with two differences. It has a moderately flamed maple top and a chambered one-piece mahogany body that promotes more resonance while reducing the weight of the guitar. This '58 Reissue features a carved plain maple top, and single-ply cream binding on the top. The rounded-profile neck is one-piece mahogany with the original-style truss rod. The rosewood fingerboard is finished with 22 frets, vintage trapezoid inlays, and single-ply cream binding. Seriously scorching output is delivered through dual BurstBucker pickups, tone and volume controls, and a 3-way switch. Electronics include the original CTS pots and bumblebee capacitors for a signal path that's truly vintage.
To protect your investment in quality, this guitar comes complete with a Gibson Custom Shop case and a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Top: Lightly figured maple
- Back wood: Chambered mahogany
- Binding: single-ply cream on top
- Neck construction: one-piece mahogany with original-style truss rod route
- Fingerboard: 22-fret rosewood
- Inlays: vintage trapezoid (accurate shape and color)
- Binding: single-ply cream
- Profile: early '50s rounded
- Scale length: 24-3/4"
- Nut width: 1-11/16"
- Strings: Vintage Reissue .010-.046
- Pickups: BurstBucker 1 (rhythm), BurstBucker 2 (treble)
- Other: CTS pots and bumblebee caps
- Controls: 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way switch
- Hardware color: nickel
- Bridge/tailpiece: ABR-1/aluminum stopbar
- Thin, original-style toggleswitch washer and jackplate
- Tuner style: Vintage tulip