- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Custom 1959 Les Paul 2011 Pre-Production Run Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product H73873
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gibson 1959 Les Paul Standard Electric Guitar has an AA flamed maple top - exactly the kind of wood that went on the vintage Les Pauls in '59. Th...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Detailed reissue of the guitar that changed the sound of rock and blues.
The Gibson 1959 Les Paul Standard Electric Guitar has an AA flamed maple top - exactly the kind of wood that went on the vintage Les Pauls in '59. This pre-production serialed model is done up in a gloss Lemon Burst finish. BurstBucker 1 and 2 pickups are precision re-creations of original "Patent Applied For" pickups, right down to the mismatched windings. Original bumblebee capacitors, long-tenon 1959 rounded neck profile, CTS pots, original aluminum stopbar, and tons of other details make it look, sound, and play identically to the original. Mahogany back and neck with rosewood fretboard complete this Les Paul reissue.
Gibson's Custom Shop produces some of the finest electric guitars on earth. Using the best materials money can buy, a staff of skilled luthiers reproduce some of the greatest Gibsons of the past and create stunning new instruments for players and collectors who demand the best.
- Limited serial number run
- Carved maple top
- Solid mahogany back
- Lemon Burst finish (gloss)
- One-piece mahogany neck with original-style truss rod routing and 1959 rounded neck profile
- 22-fret rosewood fretboard with historically accurate trapezoid inlays
- Burstbucker 1 (rhythm) and 2 (treble) pickups
- CTS pots and bumblebee capacitors
- 2 volume knobs, 2 tone knobs, and 3-way switch
- Single-ply cream binding on top and fretboard
- Nickel hardware
- Aluminum stopbar
- Original-style toggleswitch washer and jackplate
- Vintage tulip-style tuners
Order today to get this very limited, serialized '59 Les Paul Standard.