- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Custom 1960 Les Paul Plaintop Reissue VOS Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product H68053
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gibson Custom Shop 1960 Les Paul Reissue Electric Guitar is a beautiful Les Paul, and with its correct historical serial number, you'll want in y...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Limited edition built to '60 Standard specs with plain maple top.
The Gibson Custom Shop 1960 Les Paul Reissue Electric Guitar is a beautiful Les Paul, and with its correct historical serial number, you'll want in your collection. In 1960, the Les Paul Standard still had the flame maple top, sunburst finish and BurstBucker pickups of its predecessors with an added slim-tapered neck for a decidedly different feel. This 1960 Les Paul Reissue has a plain top with Deep Burbon Burst finish while capturing the essence of the original guitar accurately and in great detail. This Limited Edition features an exact duplication of the neck pitch set to 1960 specs, and a rare Deep Bourbon finish.
Using a combination of traditional hand craftsmanship and modern technology, the luthiers of the Custom Shop painstakingly reproduce the key elements that define cool, vintage musical instruments: stunning looks, flawless playability, and unsurpassed tone. Solid mahogany back, historically accurate long neck tenon for superior strength and sustain, period correct neck profiles, hardware and electronics, and 100% nitrocellulose lacquer are all part of this special Gibson Custom Shop guitar. Gibson includes a hardshell case with your 1960 Les Paul Plaintop Reissue.
Gibson's Custom Shop produces some of the finest electric guitars on earth. Using the best materials money can buy, a staff of skilled luthiers reproduce some of the greatest Gibsons of the past and create stunning new instruments for players and collectors who demand the best.
- Top wood: Plain maple
- Finsh: Deep Bourbon Burst
- Back wood: Solid mahogany
- Binding: Single-ply cream on top
- Neck construction: 1-piece mahogany with original-style truss rod route
- Fingerboard: 22-fret rosewood
- Inlays: Vintage trapezoid (accurate shape and color)
- Neck binding: Single-ply cream
- Profile: 1960 SlimTaper
- Scale length/Nut width: 24-3/4"; 1-11/16"
- Pickups: Burstbucker 1 (rhythm), Burstbucker 2 (treble)
- Controls: 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way switching
- Hardware color: Nickel
- Bridge/Tailpiece: ABR-1/Aluminum stopbar
- Tuner style: Vintage tulip
- Correct historical serial #