- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Custom 1960 Les Paul Plaintop Reissue VOS Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- H75254 000001000 H75254000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gibson Custom Shop 1960 Les Paul Reissue Electric Guitar is a beautiful Les Paul, and with its correct historical serial number, you'll want in y...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Limited edition built to '60 Standard specs with plain maple top.
The Gibson Custom Shop 1960 Les Paul Reissue Electric Guitar is a beautiful Les Paul, and with its correct historical serial number, you'll want in your collection. In 1960, the Les Paul Standard still had the flame maple top, sunburst finish and specially spec'd Live Bucker pickups of its predecessors with an added slim-tapered neck for a decidedly different feel. This 1960 Les Paul Reissue has a plain top with Orange Fade finish while capturing the essence of the original guitar accurately and in great detail. This Limited Edition features an exact duplication of the neck pitch set to 1960 specs, and a rare Orange Fade finish.
Using a combination of traditional hand craftsmanship and modern technology, the luthiers of the Custom Shop painstakingly reproduce the key elements that define cool, vintage musical instruments: stunning looks, flawless playability, and unsurpassed tone. A solid mahogany back, historically accurate long neck tenon for superior strength and sustain, period correct neck profiles, hardware and electronics, and 100% nitrocellulose lacquer are all part of this special Gibson Custom Shop guitar. Gibson includes a hardshell case with your 1960 Les Paul Plaintop Reissue.
Gibson's Custom Shop produces some of the finest electric guitars on earth. Using the best materials money can buy, a staff of skilled luthiers reproduce some of the greatest Gibsons of the past and create stunning new instruments for players and collectors who demand the best.
- Top wood: Plain maple
- Finsh: Orange Fade
- Back wood: Solid mahogany
- Binding: Single-ply cream on top
- Neck construction: 1-piece mahogany with original-style truss rod route
- Fingerboard: 22-fret rosewood
- Inlays: Vintage trapezoid (accurate shape and color)
- Neck binding: Single-ply cream
- Profile: 1960 SlimTaper
- Scale length/Nut width: 24-3/4"; 1-11/16"
- Pickups:Live Buckers
- Controls: 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way switching
- Hardware color: Nickel
- Bridge/Tailpiece: ABR-1/Aluminum stopbar
- Tuner style: Vintage tulip
- Correct historical serial #
A highly collectible Custom Shop version of a legendary guitar that you'll deem priceless once you play it. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.