Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
A tribute to the great Jimi Hendrix with this beautiful aged reproduction.
It features a Murphy lab Aged Ebony Finish, as well as aged gold hardware. Only 25 left-handed models will be created as part of a very special run, hand-made by the expert luthiers and craftspeople of the Gibson Custom Shop in Nashville, Tennessee, USA.
Own a piece of rock history with this awesome guitar. Order today.
1969 Jimi Hendrix Flying V Left-Handed Aged Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Shape: Flying V
- Material: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: Authentic ’67 Flying V; .85” at Nut
- Nut width: 1.6”/40.64mm
- Fingerboard: Ebony, with 1-ply White Binding
- Scale length: 24.75”/628.65mm
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut: Corian
- Inlay: Split Diamond in Mother of Pearl
- Bridge: ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Maestro Short Vibrola
- Knobs: Black Witch Hats with Gold Inserts and Dial Pointers
- Tuners: Kluson Single Line, Single Ring Tulip
- Plating: Aged Gold
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.