- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Custom 2015 L-4 CES Mahogany Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- 517481 000010000 517481000010000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
All of Gibson's century-long experience crafting high-quality archtop instruments can be felt when you lay your hands on this delicious, full-bodied ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Superb craftsmanship, luxurious appointments, towering tone.
All of Gibson's century-long experience crafting high-quality archtop instruments can be felt when you lay your hands on this delicious, full-bodied jazz machine. The precision-carved solid spruce top emits a sonorous, silky, deep, rich tone. Full binding with a sharp multi-ply binding on the top combines with a multilayer pickguard, goldtop-style knobs, pearl parallelogram inlays on the ebony fretboard, a substantial gold-plated brass tailpiece, and an ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic bridge with pearl inlays in the ebony base to make this one astoundingly gorgeous electric guitar with vintage appeal. But the real beauty rings through when you plug it in. 2 - '57 Classic Humbuckers with individual volume and tone controls generate a phenomenally smooth sound with a thick midrange, more tonal options than you might expect, and great response to the top's vibrant resonance. The Gibson L-4 CES has a carved solid mahogany rims and back, one-piece mahogany neck.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
Solid spruce carved top with f-holes
Carved solid mahogany back and sides
One-piece mahogany neck
Ebony fretboard with pearl parallelogram inlays
Multi-ply binding on top, single binding on neck and back
2 - '57 Classic Humbucker pickups
ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic bridge with gold-plated brass tailpiece
Ebony bridge base with pearl inlays
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.