- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Custom '58 Les Paul Standard Light Aged with Bigsby - Solid Body Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L53691 000001000 L53691000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Based on the legendary "Lucy" Les Paul, this Gibson Custom "Sweet Cherry" takes it up a notch or two. Graced with hand-selected, highly figured maple...Click To Read More About This Product
An extraordinary inspired by one of rock's most iconic guitars.
Based on the legendary "Lucy" Les Paul, this Gibson Custom "Sweet Cherry" takes it up a notch or two. Graced with hand-selected, highly figured maple tops with grain that really pops through the lightly aged, cherry-red nitrocellulose finish, the guitar could stand out on looks alone. The hand-wound CustomBuckers add classic Les Paul tones and the "no-wire" ABR-1 tune-o-matic and Kluson reissue tuners complete the classic look. A Bigsby vibrato tailpiece is a special addition, adding that extra shimmer to an extraordinary instrument. Includes a signed certificate of authenticity and deluxe hardshell case.
Musician's Friend Private Reserve Guitars are your gateway to some of the world's most exclusive, hand-built, custom and semi-custom instruments. This carefully curated collection of spectacular guitars and basses contains many extremely limited-edition and unique one-off instruments that you won't find anywhere else. The world's major custom shops are represented here, as well as many top-flight small builders and individual luthiers. Our PRG associates are specially trained to provide you with detailed information about any guitar in the collection, so you can be sure you're choosing the special instrument that's perfect for you. Call now, and have the instrument of your dreams in your hands as soon as tomorrow.
- Lightly-aged, nitro-finished figured maple top on solid mahogany body
- 24.75"-scale mahogany neck, 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Dual Gibson CustomBuckers, 3-way switch
- ABR-1 tune-o-matic bridge, Bigsby vibrato tailpiece, Kluson reissue tuners
Click or call to order this very special "Sweet Cherry" Le Paul today.
- Body shape: Single Cutaway
- Body type: Solid Body
- Top wood: AAA Figured Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Aged Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck shape: Rounded '58
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Vintage
- Neck finish: Aged Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Acrylic Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Nylon
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume, Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Vibrato/tremolo
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: Bigsby vibrato
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Performance Level: Professional
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.